Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Angry Movie Lurker Review 23: The Killer Inside Me.(3 STARS)


I don't know how I feel about this movie after watching it, great performances from the majority of the cast but I didn't really care for any of them as I didn't really get to know or like them.The violence when it comes is shocking and quite brutal and directed mainly at women and the beating of women (some of it enjoyed by the women) but the ending when it come is not that much of a surprise as it thinks it is.

The movie is set in a small town in America where a deputy sheriff goes about his revenge for past greivances and starts a chain of murders for money and his revenge, he is suspected of the murders quite early by some and suspected by others but people don't want to believe.The intensity of the womens love for our killer is quite intense and ultimately theirs and his downfall, I really don't know about the rating for this movie and I heard that the book the movie is based on is quite excellent but I don't know if I would read it.Strange.

4 comments:

  1. I have a hard time seeing Casey Affleck being able to kill anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice reviews. you should add a thing that says whether they are on netflix instant watch. (if you have netflix it's easy you just look it up)

    I will be checking back in next time I want to watch a good movie. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't seen this yet, seems okay. But only okay.

    Cool blog you have here, you should have given me the url :) I like all these movie review blogs

    Gives me ideas in the end hehe

    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome site you have here! We just started following you via blogger\google.

    Also: The Killer Inside Me was an interesting movie. The performances were excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...